maandag 12 maart 2012

It's a Starry....10 to Midnight (Glitter Gal)

A couple of months ago Glitter Gal organized a name a nail polish competition on their facebook. If one of your names was chosen you would win the entire new 15 ml bottle range of the Glitter Gal Holos and Sparkles. Unfortunately none of my names were chosen. But I did was one of the lucky ones that received one holographic and one sparkle nail polish from the new 15 ml bottle range, because they liked my entry and as an appreciation for my time and support. When I read that I was really happy woohoooo because I did not had any Glitter Gal yet. And I'm always drooling on all the swathces I see online ;)  I received 10 to Midnight (one of their newest holographic ones, this one was not one of the colors in the naming competition) and from the Sparkles I received The Award Goes To (formerly known as White Gold... I will show that color someday). I am so happy with my first 2 Glitter Gal polishes...thanks again to Kerry and Anna from Glitter Gal ♥

Thursday my sister I and went to a rock concert from Anouk (a famous Dutch rock chick...she also has some hits worldwide so maybe some of you know her too) I thought 10 to Midnight was a perfect color for a rock concert :) I have a lot of photos and swatches for you ;)

Although the color is awesome by it self I stamped some Rock Stars on it ;) because as you know I am a nail art stamping addict. I used Bundle Monster plates BM05 and BM21 with Konad SN White. And on my ring finger a little clear rhinestone in the star.


 

I think the grey metal holographic base and the stars made these nails real Rock Star nails hahahahaha lol.

Now here are a lot of swatches ;) I just took many photos and want to share them with you because I'm so happy with my first Glitter Gal polishes :) This polish is soo pretty...I have to say to holographic effect is really showing in bright artificial light, sun light and camera flash but in normal cloudy daylight the holo effect is a less showing.










I love the shape of the new 15ml bottles (I don't have the 9ml bottle so I can't compare them) I love it that it has so much glass and is square. It is quite large I could hardly place my fingers around the bottle to take swatch photos ;)

xoxox

Diana

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige nagels en superlief van de organisator dat er mensen een lakje kregen (bofbips ben je )

    Groetjes Sylvia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is a really pretty bottle! I love this color!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig lakje zeg! Een echte rock chic kleur, dus goed gekozen. Leuk met de sterren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lindas unhas e linda cor.
    Adoro os esmaltes da Glitter Gal, são maravilhosos
    MARGARETH GERVASON
    Unhas sempre coloridas
    http://unhassemprecoloridas.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations! I had never won too :(
    I loved the stamp, it's really nice :D
    Bjos!
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi, thanks so much from the Glitter Gals Kerry and Anna xoxox Glitter Gal Australia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen