woensdag 30 mei 2012

Angels in the sky

Hi everyone,

These nails I also made a few weeks ago, for the challenge "The Sky is the Limit" on the Adventures in Stamping Facebook group. I made these the day after Motherday, and I was still a bad sad so I was like maybe my mommy is an angel too. And the angels are holding animals, so our cat we lost that weekend (and the other pets and persons) are also angels :)

Base is from The Face Shop BL603 a gorgeous bright light blue with white/silver shimmer. Water decals from angels with pets (not self made) Stamped the clouds with Konad M79 and SN white.

Here some swatches of The Face Shop BL603 I got this polish in a contest from the sweet Anastacia from My MakeUp Mania.
With flash.

With artificial light.

Have a nice day!

xoxox

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this manicure!! My mother is an angel too and I wish I had your lovely and cute angels to make a manicure similar to yours...
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ahh so sad and sorry to hear this :( missing your mom sucks.

      Verwijderen
  2. This is a heavenly design :). I wish I had your nails.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Can you say C-U-T-E? Oh my gosh, that is such an adorable mani! And yes, I'm sure your Mum is an angel, always watching over you. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. that blue color is awesome, and little angels are so adorable *.*
    don't worry, i'm sure all the loves ones that we lost are our guardian angels :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Of course they are angels!! Hope U will always feel great in future, very soon!


    That polish looks sooooo beautiful on ur nails :) The color is so suit summer and spring time :) Lovely mani, absolutely adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These are so pretty! Your mom is so proud of you! She is there with you every day as your angel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You are all so sweet thank you so much for all the sweet comments, they mean a lot to me <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen