donderdag 3 mei 2012

P2 Denim Delight 020 Navy Washed Denim with nail art

A couple of weeks ago I saw the P2 Denim Delight LE in Germany I sooo loved the polishes and I got 2 from my boyfriend. In the bottle I could see that they seem to cover really well and maybe I could stamp with them ;) They also reminded me of the OPI suede polishes. I got 020 Navy Washed Denim and 030 Indigo Denim.

First the nail art photo :)
Base is 020 Navy Washed Denim from the P2 Denim Delight LE. Love this color and it's semi matte (suede) finish. Stamped with BM20 and China Glaze Up all night and BM06 and Konad SN white. On my ring finger two blue rhinestones.

Here some swatches:


Here a comparison with matte topcoat and a OPI suede polish.
On the left on top P2 030 Indigo Denim with Essie matte topcoat, right OP suede We'll always have Paris. As you can see the finish looks the same, the Indigo Denim reminds me of a blue OPI suede polish. The second one on the left is P2 030 Indigo Denim normal and below is 020 Navy Washed Denim normal. I really love the finish of these with or without matte topcoat, but with matte topcoat they look even more like OPI suede.

xoxox

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige lakjes en je creatie is ook erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. your work is always stunning diana! beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh dear, this shade is gorgeous!! Now I'm thinking of getting it if it's not sold out yet.. And the design - love it! And I think the length of your nails here is just perfect :) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh yeah you must get these, the are really unique with their finish. It's been 2 weeks so I guess they are still available. Some DM's did not even had it ;) An they would look amazing on your pretty nails. The grey one was also pretty.

      Verwijderen
  4. Ben ik gek, of lijkt de basis kleur een heel klein beetje op Dirty Berry qua structuur enzo? Super mooie nailart weer Diana =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nee is wel heel anders dirty berry is meer lila en holo dit is echt semi matte (suede) en echt blauw jeans achtig maar zooo mooi echt een aanrader. Hij voelt ook heel zacht hahah.

      Verwijderen
  5. Very pretty, perfect stamping! :) (I think i own something like Denim but not from P2 lol)****

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awe! The stamping design is very pretty! And the swatches are nice too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen