woensdag 27 juni 2012

Soccer/Football Month: Feet, Flags and Balls (World Cup 2010)

Hello!

Like I said before it is still soccer/football month even though Holland is already home ;) We really sucked this year. But I had fun making supporting nails. These nails I made in 2010 for the World Cup. We did it better back then ;)

Base is Golden Rose Holographic no 111. A rusty orange kind of holo polish, Stamped with Konad SN black, white, red, blue. And imageplates M49 world cup, balls, flags and GCOCL B02 for the feet. Did not turned out really neat but they were okay for one match.

Here a swatch of the base color:
I love these tiny bootles of Golden Rose, they are cute :)

xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is really great! Sorry I am so behind in my post reading and commenting~I'm slowly catching up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen