vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Soccer/Football month: Yoshi can kick some balls (Word Cup 2010)

Hi everyone,

I made these for the second match in the World Cup in 2010. I so love Yoshi from Nintendo, it's my favourite Nintendo character. My sisters dog is called Yoshi too. So I wanted to make some supporting soccer/football nails with Yoshi.

Base is OPI Seagullible. And self made water decals of Yoshi kicking some footballs :) Stamped with Konad M60 and SN red, white and blue. Finished with a layer of China Glaze wireless holographic topcoat.

A cute Yoshi stuffed animal.

 Look at those sweet faces :)

Are you already tired of my soccer/football mani's? Or do you like the theme? I still have a few more to show you :)

xoxox

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Het is duidelijk dat je nog vertrouwen hebt in nederland haha, bij mij is dat al wel beetje weg:P Maar buiten dat, je nagels zijn weer super leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha Joyce deze zijn van het WK 2jaar terug ;) doe me oudere WK en nieuwe EK creaties laten zien deze maand. Maar ik heb voor zondag idd wel wat Hollands gemaakt weer. Is denk ik wel de laatste wedstrijd maae anders moet ik weer 2 jaar wachten ;) Dus dacht nog 1x wat Hollands maken.

      Verwijderen
  2. OMG SO CUTE!!!! I love Yoshi! This is one of my favorite manis ever! Super cute

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha wat een schatje, leuk zo yoshi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Diana! I love all the manicures you are devoting to sports these days!
    Have a nice weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen