maandag 27 augustus 2012

Color Club Raspberry Rush with kisses

Hi everyone,
 
Sunday's challenge in Adventures in Stamping FB group was pulsating pink and/or purple. So I decided to make something quick and I wanted to try one of my untried polishes. I chose Color Club Raspberry Rush it smells really sweet. I guess it suppose to smell like raspberry (but I also find it a bit bubble gum like :) I thought of lipstick and kisses that smell like raspberry would be great :)
 
It didn't turned out the way I wanted with the double stamping over eachother, but it was okay for a day ;)
 
 Base Color Club Raspberry Rush, stamped with BM303 first with Konad SN white then over it with Teeez Outta Control. The purpleholo on the white was more noticable in real life.
 
Here also some swatches of Color Club Rasberry Rush. It is always hard to capture bright colors. The first photo is most color accurate.
 
 
 
 
I like smelling my nails :) They smell so sweet now, must be careful that I don't start with my old habit of biting my nails again ;)
 
xoxox

3 opmerkingen: