vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Diagonal french with dots and butterflies

Hello hello,
 
I once said I have a lot of older mani's that I have never showed on my blog yet or were made when I wasn't blogging (before I started or during my break). As you may have noticed I started showing a lot of my older ones :) Today another older one, made in May 2010.
 
I wasn't really happy with the result, but did liked the color combo. For this french tip I did use stickers, normally I do it freehand but since this one was diagonal that was really hard for me so I just the top of SMart nail templates.
 
Base China Glaze French Bliss Oooo la la pink pearl, french China Glaze Snow. Stamped with M60 the dots SN yellow, PSN green, SN sky blue, SN violet pearl and SN pink pearl. Butterflies on tips with M78 sky blue/pop green and pink pearl/violet pearl.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
xoxox

4 opmerkingen: