vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

Dolphin Sunset nails

Hi everyone who reads this :)

The weather here in Holland is finally really like Summer and I loveeeee warm sunny weather. So I just had to make summer nails (again). And love how they turned out. I was inspired by a wooden painted dolphin statue, you can see it on the pictures below.

Everything is stamped even the little islands ;) only the blue/white waves aren't stamped.

A white P2 base, sponged with China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, OPI I Need Sunglasses, Essence 01 BBC Pink Heat, OPI Purple with a Purpose and China Glaze Beach Cruise-R. Added China Glaze Wireless Holographic topcoat on top. Stamped with HB46 (parts of shells for the islands),  BM315, BM320, H10, H18, M29 and S2. The white/blue waves are made with a small brush.

I love making summer nails especially sunset summer nails on the beach with palm trees :) I also plan on entering these nails in the summer contest of Nails and Stuff.
I make something like this every year you may remember these from 2010 Romantic Sunset and 2011 Romantic Night at the Beach..
but with those 2 I also used selfmade water decals..this year it is a all stamping mani :)

 Different light.

Without flash under artificial light.

Here you can see my inspiration :)

Also made matching toes again, stamped with BM315, M29 and GCOCL A02.

Again my hand with my inspiration in the background :)

Enjoy the weekend! I know I will with this lovely sunny hot weather :)

We also are going to celebrate my dads birthday...first one without my mom :( Last year even though she was really sick she/we organized a surprise party for him because he turned 60. She also said I wanna celebrate it because it might be our last B-day together :( I soo miss her and know my Dad misses her too.

Thank for reading I am really happy with the way my nails turned out. Just by looking at them it makes me smile and I imagine I am at this beautiful beach.

xoxox





19 opmerkingen:

  1. I had to come here also to leave a comment for you.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MANI!!! This is now my very fav mani from you so far.. There have been many that I have loved tho but this one has been moved to first place!! Awesome mani Diana ^_^ as always I look forward to your next masterpiece.. you are such an inspiration to me. I look to someday be as talented as you are. Truly amazing!!! Take Care

    On a side note, I sent good thoughts for you and your family(dad)on your sad days. I am sure your mom was there in spirit and will continue to be a part of family celebrations. Thoughts like these also help me on my son's birthing day( the day he passed away while giving birth)every year and on holidays to know our loved ones are always near to us. XOXOXOX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for all your sweet and kind words <3 So sorry to hear about your son.Hugs

      Verwijderen
  2. Maak me maar weer jaloers he! Want dat kan je zo goed hahaha. Adembenemend mooi Diana, wauw, prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha lol Joyce jaloers zijn is niet nodig.....dit kan echt iedereen hoor. Jij hebt BM 3 set ook en is grotendeels daar mee gemaakt ;)

      Verwijderen
  3. Very cute and beautiful! I like all these summer manis. Good luck with the competition! On sad days I try to find something I like to do that can make me forget. But I guess we all deal with things in different ways, so that doesn't help for everybody.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you. I made these nails on my dads actual birthday. He was gone all day and I love doing my nails...and my mom would have loved this happy summer mani too.

      Verwijderen
  4. As always, your sunset manicures are just gorgeous! Love the colors and all the stamping detail that you put into it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you all for the nice comments <3 xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super mooi, ga hem er straks bijzetten. Voor mij een winner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, you just did an *amazing* job with this! Not that I'm surprised. :)

    M.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Thank you all I don't want to remove them...lol.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I have no idea why I haven't followed you earlier! Better late than never, I love your designs. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen