zondag 26 augustus 2012

Fruit Parade / Apple pop 2008

Hello hello,
 
And today I'll show you my fruity nails from 2008. Made for Apple pop and the Fruit parade. I wasn't stamping very long back then. But I still remember I did liked these nails a lot :)
 
Base a yellow from GOSH I believe not sure anymore. Do know I threw it away later because it was really thick. Stamped with Konad SN green, SN orange, PSN pysche pink, SN red, SN violet pearl and image plate M55 and M29.
 
Also some pictures of the Fruit parade 2008

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

I can't imagine how much work this is...decorating it all with small fruit, seeds and vegetables.
 
Enjoy your Sunday :)
 
xoxox

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute mani....this all looks like soooo much fun!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat heb ik nog nooit gezien een fruitparade, wel met bloemen. Wel knap gemaakt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, ziet er gaaf uit! En leuke nail art! Liefs,xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen