donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Nail art inspired by my new Havaianas on Orly Fiesta

I got some new Havaianas this weekend, and I was inspired by them to make a nail art creation. Using matching colors and hearts and skulls, because the pattern of my flipflops looks like hearts and heartshaped skulls. So I used hearts and a stamp that looks to me like some sort of skull (with 3 tiny skulls underneath) too ;)

Base Orly Fiesta with Spectraflair 14 topcoat. Stamped with Konad SN black and imageplate BM310 and Konad SN pastel pink and imageplate M3.

Some picture os just my hand.


A swatch of Orly Fiesta with Spectraflair 14 topcoat.

And some swatches of just Orly Fiesta.


I like getting inspiration from thing I see or happen to me, this time it were my new flip flops :)
Have a nice day!

xoxox

2 opmerkingen: