maandag 6 augustus 2012

Olympic nails

Hello,

I made these nails friday, I was hoping that we would win some more medals this weekend. And we did...our small country won some more medals :) Even won more today.

I went for a gold holographic base and used the colors of the Olympic flag for stamping.To stay in the Olympic theme I used a circle full nail stamp and stars for the french tips.

Golden Rose Paris Holographic 104. Stamped with Konad SN yellow, SN blue, SN black, SN red and SN green. Imageplate M85 and M44.



Also a bit of matching toes. Just some stars in the Olympic colors on my big toe.
Stamped with the same colors used imageplate M3.

 Here some swatches of this golden holo.
 With flash.

A bit blurry.

I really like watching all kinds of sport with the Olympics but I love gymnastics. (I did that when I was younger for more then 10 years, but I was a bit tooo tall ;))

Have a nice evening.

xoxox

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Hee Golden Rose, mooi merk. Niet eens die kleur gezien toen ik in Istanbul was vorig jaar, waar ik 4 van zulke op pikte! :O Anders had ik hem vast niet kunnen laten liggen. Vette nail art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hihi ze verkopen Golden Rose ook hier in NL (wellicht wel duurder hihi) Dankjewel.

      Verwijderen
  2. I´ve been abroad these days and wasn´t able to connect to Internet. So now I´ve seen all your latest manicures and they are all great!! I love all of them!!
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cute!!! I love them. I have been trying to work out a way to do the rings. So far I have only been doing American flag style manis because I was afraid to try and tackle the rings lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That Golden Rose is really amazing!!!
    Love the nail art :)

    XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you are such a genius!!! So pretty :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gaaf!!! Zijn echt super leuk geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you all for the comments. We won more today :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, this was a great take on olympic nails very nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is so pretty! I love what you have done here for the olympic inspiration :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. These nails are great! I would've never thought to do Olympics-inspired nails with a holo like that but it's genius!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen