dinsdag 21 augustus 2012

Sea nails with self made water decals :)

Hello everyone,

I made these nails last year in the beginning of September 2011 during my blogging break, and I did showed these nails a couple of months ago as a guest post on The Manicured Monkey, you can check this post out here.

I love making sea themed nails, I make at least one sea themed creation every summer but last year I did more then one ;)
Base MOHDA Bermuda-027 with a coat of CND Effect Sapphire Sparkle. Stamped with H20 using China Glaze LOL (from the OMG collection). And I made water decals of different sea creatures.

Sort of matching toes with just some bubbles from H20.

Some swatches of this pretty Brazillian base polish :) This is 3 coats.

Different lighting.

A close up with CND Sapphire Sparkle on top.

Enjoy your week!

xoxox

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooo I love this, I think they look lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You never cease to amaze me with your awesomeness!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great color and awesome job with water decals :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love all your theme nail designs. Do you stamp each one at a time to make the theme?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you all.

    @Rhonda when I make a scenery like my previous post I draw quick on paper where I want which stamp and then usually start with a plate and stamp all fingers who need that plate. So I don't finish.each nail first. Same with colors if I use more colors I start with one and then stamp everything that is in that color first before going to the next color....hope this makes any sense :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello Diana,
    I found this on web and thougt this could only be a design of Diana ;-) and it is! ;-)
    Very beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen