zaterdag 22 december 2012

Golden holo Christmas nails with red stars.

Hi Everyone,
 
I made these nails last week, when I removed my Fashion Inspired fail nails ;) I really did like those and removed them the same evening. And like I said when I need to do something really quick I always grab a holo polish....they just dry soooo fast :)
 
Base China Glaze It's my turn from the Kaleidoscope collection, this was the last one of that collection that I still hadn't used for a full base color. Stamped with Konad SN red and SN black and imageplate A-NW00002 Nailways Snowwhite -Christmas plate.
 
Another pic.
 
 And of course some swatches of this very pretty golden holo.
 
 
 
The China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection is my all time favorite collection...I sooo love it.
 
Enjoy your Saturday!
 
xoxox

2 opmerkingen: