vrijdag 10 mei 2013

Monthly Palette Project...May


Hi Everyone,

Over at WON (one of the groups I am in on facebook), there is this cool monthly palette project. To encourage members to use certain colors or techniques. This monthly palette was silk brights and no special technique required. So of course I did a stamping mani ;) I did this earlier this week, cause I am really not  feeling well at the moment, stupid cold or something keep sneezing and everything hurts.

I also broke both my pinkie nails (right hand 2 weeks ago and my left hand last weekend, I guess my hands like to be symmetric :P ) but it really hurts cause if you look closely you can see the flesh above the nail. Somehow when I stopped biting after a few years the flesh on my pinkie, index and thumb grew above my finger top. So breaking one hurts, tried filing and cutting it away but that was even more painful. Well hopefully they both will grow back fast. 


 Here you can see this months palette and my nails :)

Base P2 stormy (it was one of my untried polishes I got it from my Brazilian friend who used to live here in Holland but moved back home and all the polishes she left behind we a gift for me :) ) I stamped with an Essence plate and used Kleancolor metallic aqua, purple, red and mango.


 My nails closer.

And a swatch of P2 stormy.
I actually did liked this color and dried quick and was opaque in 2 coats.

Thanks for reading enjoy your weekend!

xoxox

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Really beautiful! I love the stamping using several colours ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this manicure.May i have an invite to WON? I have trouble choosing what colors go with each other.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great pattern, and Stormy is also very cool by itself :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen