vrijdag 1 november 2013

Boo...bats and ghosts

Hello Hello,

Hope you all had a great Halloween? I am looking foward to going to the Halloween party tomorrow evening. Like I said still some Halloween mani's to show you. It feels like I am blogging everyday now :) Instead of 1 or 2 times a week. These were from earlier this week :) 

China Glaze Let's do it in 3D. Stamped with Konad white and black and yellow dotted eyes. Used Winstonia W116 the word Boo, the ghosts, bats and tombstone are from the no numbered or named plates from Tedi shop.

With different light so you can see the stamps a little better.

And some swatches of this pretty base color. The China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection is my favorite <3


Thanks for reading.

Have a nice weekend!

xoxox

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your ghosts - and sigh - Kaleidoscope is so pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute looking Halloween manicure and it looks awesome over that holographic base ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen