zaterdag 30 november 2013

Snow globes :)


Hi Everyone :)

Today I'll show you my first winter nails :) Nail polish Canada invited me again to join their Holiday challenge, just like last year. I always feel honored when they invite me to join. And I love joining even though I am not eligible for the prizes (since I am not in the US or Canada). Maybe you are allowed to just give an US/Canada address, I don't know that. But just joining is already a lot of fun with or without prizes :) 


The theme of this first week is Snow you can see all the participants by clicking the snow link. So I decided to make snow globe nails hahaha. I saw some snow globes online and I wanted to make that on my nails. And since I am a stamping girl...it is all done with stamping :) 

It was hard to capture so my thumb is in an oblique angle. And it isn't all perfect and neat but I still like it :)
Basea beautiful blue holo polish... Jade Hypnose. Stamped with Bundle Monster BM320 and BM07 (peace signs) the snow globes and colored them with white blue and silver and a little glitter topcoat. Stamped the globe/bulb standard with Konad M19 (part of the french tip) first in white went over it with red. Used QA19 from Born Pretty Store for the reindeer, house, snowman and golden snowflakes on the standard. Winstonia W115 for the penguin. HB33 for the little Christmas trees. And dotted white snowflakes. I used Konad black, white, pastel blue, silver, brown, yellow, red, green, pastel orange and Essence A piece of forever for stamping (stamping decals), coloring and dotting.

And some swatches of this pretty blue holo polish.



You can still join the Nail polish Canada challenge and also vote for your favorite on their website.
I am already looking foward to next weeks theme, I always like these challenges.

Thank you for reading :)

Have a nice weekend!


xoxox 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Sooo cuteee~ Your nail art ideas are soo creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww, those snow globes are so pretty, really cute - and that holo from Jade - OMG, sooo gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful! I'm looking forward to your challenge manis!

    Chester :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome! Love the idea with the house in tje globe ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh geez! those are really great. love the reindeer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really creative!!! So cute and perfectly done :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen