vrijdag 11 april 2014

World Parkinson's Day


Hi Everyone,

I almost forgot to blog about this today...but if I hurry I will post it before midnight here ;) So it will still be April 11th World Parkinson's Day. I did a mani with the blue ribbon and the red tulips that are the symbols for World Parkinson's Day.


It was hard to capture because of the metallic polish :( So sorry not the greatest picture and only one.

Base Seventeen 523. Stamped the full nail windy clouds with China Glaze Sci-Fi and BM 312. The tulips are from FUN4 stamped with Konad SN red and SN green and the ribbon is from BM 321 stamped with Konad SN blue pearl.

And a swatch pic of the metallic base. This is also a great stamping polish. Got this a few years ago in Greece.


Thanks for reading/watching since I haven't typed much haha.

Enjoy your weekend.


xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten