dinsdag 27 mei 2014

"Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees...."

Hi Everyone,

"Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees 
and the flowers and the trees,
the moon up above, 
and the thing called love." 

A few weeks ago there was this contest from Above The Curve and the theme was Spring is in the air.  In the Spring lots of animals/people fall in love so I wanted to do a cute Spring scenery where 2 snails fall in love  :) You know how much I love doing sceneries/landcape nails all done with stamping. I always have so much fun making these. 

Base a white from P2 sponged with Born Pretty Store BK 06 and BK 02 glow in the dark polishes. Added a subtle Spectraflair topcoat on top. Used many plates HB34 (bee), Moyou Mother Nature 01 (hearts, grass, flowers, butterfly) and 02 (flowers) Moyou Suki 10 (grass), Moyou Princess 04 (snails), Nailways Snowwhite Weather Forecast (clouds) and Nailways Vive la Vie Beach Baby (kite). Using Konad SN dark orange, orange pearl, green, black, white, pastel violet, sky pearl, yellow, red and Klean color metallic white.


And another picture with different light.

And a pic of just the gradient glow in the dark sponged base.

I was happy with how this mani turned out. While I was making it the song about the Birds and the Bees got stuck in my head and now I hope you have that too haha ;)

The see all the other entries in this fun contest click here. And also check out their beautiful polishes I can stop drooling on those holo's (don't own any but my nail friends do and when they post their mani's I am like woooow soooo pretty :) )

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day :)

xoxox




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten