donderdag 15 mei 2014

Spring Blossom and Butterflies

Hi Everyone,


The theme last Sunday in AIS was Spring, so ofcourse I wanted to participate. I decided to use some holo's from  Catrice to make a gradient base. I really like the Catrice holo's, the holo effect isn't that strong but I like how subtle it is. Too bad all their holo's are always limited editions.


Gradient with Catrice Luxury Lacquers Holomania: C04 Plum Me Up Scotty, C02 Apholo 7 and C03 Holo In One. Stamped with Moyou Suki 08 and Konad SN black, colored over the images with Konad SN white, SN pastel blue, SN pastel pink, SN pastel violet.


And a picture of both my hands :)

Also made some pics of just the gradient base. I really was happy with this gradient.





Lol it is hard to hold 3 bottles ;)

This mani kinda reminded me of this one also used the same sort of colors and branches with flower/blossom :)

Thanks for reading.

xoxox






2 opmerkingen: