dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

Born Pretty Store: Flowers that glow in the dark


Hi Everyone,

A few weeks ago I showed you some stuff I got from Born Pretty Store, I then did a mani with holo polish and plate QA86. Today I have a mani made with QA89 to show you :) And I also used their glow in the dark polishes to color the image.


Base Sinful Colors Snow me White, stamped with Born Pretty Store QA89 and Konad black. Colored the images with glow in the dark polish from BK (pink, green, purple and yellow). So fun these glow in the dark :)

And another picture.

Here just the black stamps on the white base before coloring them.

I really like how detailed these flowers are. Both the QA plates stamp really well :) I'll be using this plate for another mani for sure.

You can use the code KONG10 for 10% off all non sale products.

Thanks for reading :)

xoxox

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh it looks great! And every finger looks like each other, wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The colors are so vibrant and too awesome that they glow in the dark!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen