woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Pirates

Hi Everyone,

The BM challenge for day 29 is Pirates. I don't have their new sun kissed collection which contains pirate images so had to find another way to make a pirate mani using BM plates ;)  

Base Sinful Colors Snow me White and P2 680 Glamour. Stamped the wood with Konad SN brown and BM309 (made it look like an old pirate ship). The anchor on my pinkie is from BM08. For my ring finger I used BM423 to make the red dotted pirate bandana and used BM413 for his mouth and freehanded the rest. For my middle finger I used BM-H07 for the skull and freehanded the flag and the bones. For my index I used the skull from BM225 and freehanded the bandana and the bones.


I will post all the other mani's soon too, think I'll blog twice a day now.


Thanks for reading!

xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten