woensdag 3 juni 2015

Monthly palette Project August 2013


Hi Everyone,

Here something I've made for the Monthly Palette Project in August 2013....told you I still have so many mani's to show haha ;) The rules were to use at least 2 of the colors on the palette and tape ofcourse my goal was to use them all ;)


Base Glitter Gal The Award Goes To, then added striping tape and painted over it with P2 Denim Delight 020 navy washed denim. Sponged the tips with P2 Denim Delight 050 indigo denim and removed the tape again so you can see the Glitter Gal stripes. Stamped with Konad SN white and Pueen 26. Added dots with Flormar 394.


And here all the seperate pictures.

 Also from my right hand.

 Another one from my hand.

The base.

And all the polishes I used.

I remember I really liked this mani, not sure why I never posted it before haha.


Thanks for reading.

xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten